I may not be an expert. I may not be a somebody. I may not even know very much at all, but what I do know is that most people do not understand SCIENCE.
...and so, what little I do know I am willing to share.

FOLLOW this BLOG!

FOLLOW this BLOG!
Want to learn more? Yeah, you do! Why wouldn't you? Well, it's simple. Just hit the 'FOLLOW' link below and to the left, and you can stay updated on all the new posts. Go on, don't be shy. Do it already!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Experimental Error: Don't Try This at Home

Here is an interesting article about the public's misperception about what science is all about and what we CRAZY scientists do!

Experimental Error: Dont Try this at Home
By Adam Ruben
published on Science Careers website on July 23, 2010



not a bad read...

No comments:

Post a Comment