I may not be an expert. I may not be a somebody. I may not even know very much at all, but what I do know is that most people do not understand SCIENCE.
...and so, what little I do know I am willing to share.

FOLLOW this BLOG!

FOLLOW this BLOG!
Want to learn more? Yeah, you do! Why wouldn't you? Well, it's simple. Just hit the 'FOLLOW' link below and to the left, and you can stay updated on all the new posts. Go on, don't be shy. Do it already!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

An Insider's Prospective

This Fantastic animation gives us an intimate, insider's perspective into the inner working of cells, as we currently understand them.

I am very impressed with how accurate and scientifically sound this video is.
It displays many complex processes in an elegant and creative manner.

          The Inner Life of the Cell:

 created by XVIVO and BioVisions at Harvard University

You can check out a review on the StudioDaily website to learn about how this awesome animation was created.

No comments:

Post a Comment