I may not be an expert. I may not be a somebody. I may not even know very much at all, but what I do know is that most people do not understand SCIENCE.
...and so, what little I do know I am willing to share.

FOLLOW this BLOG!

FOLLOW this BLOG!
Want to learn more? Yeah, you do! Why wouldn't you? Well, it's simple. Just hit the 'FOLLOW' link below and to the left, and you can stay updated on all the new posts. Go on, don't be shy. Do it already!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

New type of spinal cord stem cell discovered: Research provides new target for regenerating parts of the central nervous system

A news article on my recent publication. How exciting!!

New type of spinal cord stem cell discovered: Research provides new target for regenerating parts of the central nervous system

Publication citation:
Petit A, Sanders AD, Kennedy TE, Tetzlaff W, Glattfelder KJ, et al. (2011) Adult Spinal Cord Radial Glia Display a Unique Progenitor Phenotype. PLoS ONE 6(9): e24538. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0024538

No comments:

Post a Comment