I may not be an expert. I may not be a somebody. I may not even know very much at all, but what I do know is that most people do not understand SCIENCE.
...and so, what little I do know I am willing to share.

FOLLOW this BLOG!

FOLLOW this BLOG!
Want to learn more? Yeah, you do! Why wouldn't you? Well, it's simple. Just hit the 'FOLLOW' link below and to the left, and you can stay updated on all the new posts. Go on, don't be shy. Do it already!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Stem Cell Story - A Movie

This video provides an amazing overview of the topics covered in the previous posts:
         Stem Cells- what are they and why do I care?
         Potential of Stem Cells: from the embryo to the adult

"A Stem Cell Story"

I think it is clear, easy to follow, and overall a great synopsis of my personal favorite topic: Stem Cells
A must see for those interested in learning more!

No comments:

Post a Comment